This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias
This Triple Chocolate M&M’S® Peppermint Bark Fudge turns three holiday favorites in one! Soft, minty chocolate and white chocolate fudge studded with holiday M&M’S® is a fun treat to eat and gift!
Holla back if you love fuuuudggggeee!
The soft, simple, perfect squares of chocolate love are often synonymous with the holidays, and now I’ve gone and made them even more festive using one of my favorite candies of all time.
Honestly, who doesn’t love M&M’S®??
Raise your hand if you’re not ready for Christmas!
OK, I’m glad it’s not just me. I mean, we’ve had our tree up since a couple of days after Thanksgiving, and it’s now decked out in lights and a silver garland.
The hubs and I just haven’t had the time to finish prettying it up! I was embroiled in a zillion cookies last week, and work has been crazy hectic for me otherwise, and sadly the tree has been the first thing to fall off my to-do list every day.
Don’t even ask me about gift shopping. Online shopping is gonna be my best bet this year.
For the most part, though, I gift in baked goods, (since sweet treats are three gifts in one!) and I’ll definitely be adding a few pieces of this Triple Chocolate M&M’S® Peppermint Bark Fudge to every platter I make.
The hubs actually helped me out with this recipe – he guarded the bowl of M&M’S®!
You laugh, but I’m being super serious. You cannot trust me around them!
I made it his job to hang out in the kitchen while I stirred the fudge base, keeping my free hand out of the bowl. What can I say, I married a prince. ❤️
The Milk Chocolate are my favorite, so it was a given that I’d use them in this recipe – but when I stopped at Walmart to pick them up, I spied the Limited Edition M&M’S® Brand White Peppermint Candies and my entire idea turned upside down.
Peppermint Bark! Fudge! M&M’S®! The layers! The photos!!
(I also picked up a few other baking ingredient goodies and snagged some cash back with ibotta – always a good thing!)
I admit, I’m normally a by-necessity Walmart shopper, but when I found out that they teamed up with Mars Chocolate, Inc.® and Feeding America for The Great American Milk Drive, I drove the extra miles to get what I needed there!
Right up until Christmas, every time you buy M&M’S® at Walmart, milk will be donated to your local food bank*, which will go towards helping nourish a family in need in your local community.
More than 46 million Americans — including 12 million children — rely on Feeding America (the largest hunger relief and food rescue organization in the United States) food bank donations each year…and milk is one of the most-requested, yet least-donated items.
Those are staggering numbers, and they only keep getting worse.
Milk is one of those staples that most people take for granted. If your kids plan on leaving out a glass of milk for Santa with his Christmas treats, imagine how good they will feel knowing that they can help another child play, learn, and grow to their full potential.
How good will you feel?
Even if you can’t find uses for bags and bags of candy, you can still give back to kids in need this holiday and help deliver Feeding America’s 1 MILLIONTH gallon of milk – to find out how, please visit www.milklife.com/give.
Otherwise, grab your choice of M&M’S® at Walmart and share pans and pans of this fudge!
- 1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk, separated
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¾ cup M&M’S® Brand Holiday Milk Chocolate Candies
- ¾ cup M&M’S® Brand White Peppermint (Limited Edition) Candies
- Pinch salt
- Line an 8x8 baking pans with aluminium foil and spray with baking release. Set aside.
- Gather all ingredients and keep them close by, as you will need to work fast with this recipe.
- In a medium sauce pot set over medium-low heat, combine ½ (7oz.) sweetened condensed milk with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Stir constantly to melt, and stir continuously until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in salt, vanilla, and milk chocolate M&M’S®.
- Quickly pour into prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Set aside and make top layer.
- Repeat steps you followed for chocolate layer with remaining ingredients. When chocolate is melted, stir in salt, peppermint extract, and White Peppermint M&M’S®.
- Quickly pour on top of chocolate fudge in prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Press M&M’S® into top and allow fudge to cool completely before removing from pan and cutting into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container.
*For every purchase of M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies product purchased at Walmart between 11/7/16 and 12/25/16, Mars Chocolate, Inc.® will contribute $5.00 to Feeding America® on behalf of its national network of food banks to secure and deliver one (1) half-gallon of milk or more based on local markets. Maximum contribution is $100,000.